Thursday, November 29, 2012

Salvation of the 144,000

Had an awesom Bible Study last night at chuch and I got something out of the study that I had never got until now. It was very iteresting to me. You see in the Youth Sunday School Class (everyone should go to Sunday School) they have been talking about end time events and what not. Why not considering what is going on in the world today right? Especially with Palestine being recognized as a state today by the UN general assembly.
The youth had some questions that their teacher did not readily know the answers to so she took them to the Pastor Roix who thought that they were great questions and decided to address the whole church with answers. I do not remember what the particular question was that led to the revelation of the Word that I got, but I know that it was about the 144,000.
You see, from reading the scripture, it appears that the 144,000 are made known after the rapture takes place. We get this from Roman 11:25 "...that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Getiles be come in." This tells me that is after the rapture. The event of the rapture would mean that the dispensation of Grace has come to a close and we see the 144,000 are revealed in Revelations 14:1 but at the end of Verse 1 we read this "...having his Father's name written in their foreheads." This is going to take some more study on my part and I am not saying that this is Fact however, I throwing it out there looking for comments and thoughts (please support with scripture). But it is looking like these 144,000 are saved under the old covenant, not the new that would end at the dispensation of grace. Or is it that the 144,000 are no longer blind at this point and get a revelation of the plan of salvation! I will be updating this post as my position developes.

No comments:

Post a Comment