Thursday, December 6, 2012

A new app for learning new worship songs

Today I downloaded a new app on my phone. It is called isingworship. So far from what I have see of it is is really a handy tool to have.

It will display the Lyrics for you (either on the mobile device or even on a projector)
It will display on the projector providing that you have CCLI license number (this is an insurance you can get for displaying Lyrics on a multimedia device in front of your congregation, that protects you from copy write infringement lawsuits. I also recommend that  your church does this as well).
It will display the Cords for the song as it is playing.
The app is very user friendly.

I am not a worship leader but it does seem to be something that could be useful to a worship team that is trying to learn a new worship song

Negatives - Yea the app is free but the individual songs do cost money. From what I saw $0.99 to $2.99 per song.

I used it on my Iphone and I do not know if it is on Android or other smart phones.

Thank you for your time and I am looking forward to bringing other tools and resources to help you in the future...  

No comments:

Post a Comment